The Business Technology (BT) Data Governance Designer course introduces the concept, design materials, as well as best-practice implementation guidelines to start to design and implement the BT operating model for data management and governance in your organisation.
Attending the Business Technology Data Governance Designer course requires a BT Standard Green Card certification and the BT Standard Practitioner certification prior to taking part in the workshops. Please checkout more information on the trainings from managebt.org/training
The course is recommended for:
- Those who are responsible for raising data awareness and designing an operating model for data management and governance in their organisation
- Those who are using DMBOOK or other data handling practices and want to implement more business-focused governance practices on top of expert-level data practices
- Those who want to get practical data governance design and implementation guidance based on the BT Standard best-practice methodologies and practices
During the course, the participants will get familiarised with:
- principles for how to turn data into business value
- data capabilities with plan-build-run structure
- related roles and responsibilities
- practical examples for defining data assets and domains
- examples for designing and implementing the data governance model
As concrete hand-outs, the participants receive:
- BT operating model for data management and governance extension materials in PowerPoint
- The roles and responsibilities model
The Business Technology Data Governance Designer certification can be obtained after an oral assessment.
TRAINING PROGRAMME COST AND DATES
The cost of the 2-day training programme is 2 000 € (+ VAT)
DATES: 6.9 – 7.9.2023
Sessions are held from 9:00-17:30 CET including a 1,5 hr lunch break
Interested in talking more about the Business Technology Data Governance Designer course or possibilities to take the course online? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.